The Wyoming Cowboys (15-3, 4-1 MWC) hit the road in MWC play against the Air Force Falcons (10-8, 3-4 MWC) on Friday, January 28, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The Cowboys are favored by 8.5 points in the game. The point total is 129.5 in the matchup.
Wyoming vs. Air Force Predictions
Wyoming vs. Air Force Betting Odds
Wyoming vs. Air Force Last 10 Games
- Wyoming is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Wyoming’s past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The Cowboys’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 139.5 points scored. That’s 10.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cowboys’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 3.8 points lower than their season-long average.
- Air Force has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The Falcons and their opponents have hit the over twice in those games.
- The last 10 Falcons games averaged 126.5 total points, 3.0 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Falcons have a 55.6 points-per-game average, 4.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Wyoming vs. Air Force Betting Trends
- Wyoming is 10-6-1 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have an ATS record of 1-3-1 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- This season, Wyoming’s games have hit the over nine times out of 17 chances.
- The Cowboys score 16.2 more points per game (77.5) than the Falcons allow (61.3).
- Wyoming is 10-6-1 against the spread and 15-3 overall when scoring more than 61.3 points.
- Air Force has registered a 12-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Falcons have an ATS record of 5-1.
- Air Force’s games have gone over the total five times this year.
- The Falcons’ 59.7 points per game are 5.9 fewer points than the 65.6 the Cowboys give up.
- Air Force has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games it scores more than 65.6 points.
Wyoming vs. Air Force Over/Under Trends
- Wyoming and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (129.5 points) 14 times this season.
- There have been five Air Force games that have ended with a combined score over 129.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137.2 points per game, 7.7 points more than the point total of 129.5 for this contest.
- The 126.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.6 fewer than the 129.5 total in this contest.
- The Cowboys have seen a 140.4 average over/under in their games this season, 10.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.2 points more than the average over/under in Falcons’ games this season (126.3 points).
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Hunter Maldonado: 16.8 PTS, 6.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 50.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Graham Ike: 19.3 PTS, 8.4 REB, 54.7 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Drake Jeffries: 11.4 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 49.2 3PT% (60-for-122)
- Jeremiah Oden: 8.3 PTS, 54.5 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
- Xavier Dusell: 9.4 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (36-for-93)
Air Force Team Leaders
- Ethan Taylor: 9.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.9 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- A.J. Walker: 15.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.7 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (37-for-92)
- Jake Heidbreder: 9.1 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (27-for-74)
- Nikc Jackson: 5.8 PTS, 48 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
- Lucas Moerman: 3.4 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 39.3 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.