The Wright State Raiders (11-9, 8-3 Horizon) are slightly favored (by 2 points) to continue a five-game home winning streak when they host the Cleveland State Vikings (13-4, 9-1 Horizon) on Friday, January 28, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is 149.5 in the matchup.
Wright State vs. Cleveland State Predictions
Wright State vs. Cleveland State Betting Odds
|Wright State||-2||149.5 points|
Wright State vs. Cleveland State Last 10 Games
- Wright State covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Wright State games has gone over the set total six times.
- The Raiders’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.5 points scored. That’s 6.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Raiders’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 3.5 points higher than their season-long average.
- Cleveland State covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Cleveland State’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Vikings games averaged 142.9 total points, 6.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Vikings are scoring 77.3 points per game compared to their 74.6 season average.
Wright State vs. Cleveland State Betting Trends
- Wright State has covered the spread six times in 19 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Raiders have an ATS record of 5-8.
- This season, 11 of Wright State’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Raiders record 75.8 points per game, 6.9 more points than the 68.9 the Vikings allow.
- Wright State has a 6-9 record against the spread and an 11-5 record overall when scoring more than 68.9 points.
- Cleveland State has covered the spread six times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Vikings have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Games involving Cleveland State have hit the over six times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Vikings’ 74.6 points per game are just 0.8 more points than the 73.8 the Raiders give up to opponents.
- Cleveland State is 4-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall when it scores more than 73.8 points.
Wright State vs. Cleveland State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wright State games have hit the over on this game’s 149.5-point total 10 times.
- This season, six games Cleveland State played finished with a combined score higher than 149.5 points.
- The Raiders average 75.8 points per game against the Vikings’ 74.6, amounting to 0.9 points over the matchup’s total of 149.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.7 points per game, 6.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Raiders games is 2.9 points fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 7.6 points more than the average over/under in Vikings’ games this season (141.9 points).
Wright State Team Leaders
- Tanner Holden: 20.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
- Grant Basile: 17.5 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.7 BLK, 47.7 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (18-for-78)
- Tim Finke: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.8 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (33-for-98)
- Trey Calvin: 13.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (26-for-73)
- Keaton Norris: 2.8 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
Cleveland State Team Leaders
- Torrey Patton: 13.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (10-for-41)
- D’Moi Hodge: 15.6 PTS, 2.2 STL, 47.1 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (37-for-107)
- Deante Johnson: 8.1 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 62.0 FG%
- Tre Gomillion: 10.0 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Broc Finstuen: 7.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.1 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.