Tyreek Hill has player prop betting options available on Sunday when he suits up at 3:00 PM ET live on CBS. The AFC Championship Game will see Hill’s Kansas City Chiefs hit the field against the Cincinnati Bengals at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Hill Receiving Insights
- Hill’s 72.9 receiving yards average is 4.6 less than his over/under on Sunday.
- In 31.6% of his games this season (six out of 19), Hill has put up over 77.5 receiving yards.
- Hill has an average receiving yards over/under of 84.5. But he is accumulating 11.6 fewer yards per game than that.
- Hill has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 31.6% of his games (six of 19).
- Hill has a touchdown catch in eight of 19 games this year, scoring more than one TD on two occasions.
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- Hill will square off against the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense this week. The Bengals give up 264.6 passing yards per contest.
- The Bengals’ defense ranks 13th in the NFL with 26 passing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.