See what bookmakers have listed as player prop bet markets for Tyler Higbee in Sunday’s game at 6:30 PM ET airing on FOX. The NFC Championship Game will see Higbee’s Los Angeles Rams head into a showdown with the San Francisco 49ers at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Higbee Receiving Insights
- Higbee averages 32.9 receiving yards, 7.6 less than the over/under of 40.5 that has been set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 47.4% of his games this season (nine out of 19), Higbee has put up over 40.5 receiving yards.
- Higbee’s average of 32.9 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 39.7.
- Higbee has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in nine of 18 games this season.
- Higbee has had a touchdown catch in four of 19 games this year, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
San Francisco 49ers Rankings
- The 227.9 passing yards the 49ers yield per contest makes them the seventh-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- The 49ers’ defense ranks 12th in the NFL by allowing 1.5 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (25 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.