Before you bet on Tyler Boyd’s player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 3:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Boyd and the Cincinnati Bengals square off against the Kansas City Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in the AFC Championship Game of the 2021 NFL Playoffs.
Boyd Receiving Insights
- Boyd’s 48.7 receiving yards average is 9.2 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In 42.1% of his games this season (eight out of 19), Boyd has put up over 39.5 receiving yards.
- Boyd’s average of 48.7 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 49.1.
- In eight of 19 games, Boyd has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Boyd has six games with a touchdown catch this season, out of 19 played, but only a single TD each time.
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The pass defense of the Chiefs is conceding 263.6 yards per contest this year, which ranks 25th in the league.
- Opponents of the Chiefs have put up 27 touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game). The Chiefs’ defense is 16th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.