Travis Kelce has player prop bets available on Sunday when he hits the field at 3:00 PM ET live on CBS. Kelce’s Kansas City Chiefs hit the field against the Cincinnati Bengals at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in the AFC Championship Game.
Kelce Receiving Insights
- Kelce’s 66.2 receiving yards per game are 10.3 less than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- Kelce has recorded over 76.5 receiving yards in 36.8% of his opportunities this season (seven out of 19).
- Kelce has put up 13.7 fewer receiving yards per game (66.2) than his average over/under (79.9).
- In seven of 19 games, Kelce has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In nine of 19 games this year, Kelce has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on two of those occasions).
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The pass defense of the Bengals is giving up 264.6 yards per game this year, which ranks 27th in the league.
- Opponents of the Bengals have put up 26 touchdowns through the air (1.5 per game). The Bengals’ defense is 13th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.