The Akron Zips (13-5, 6-2 MAC) will look to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Toledo Rockets (16-4, 8-1 MAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 28, 2022 as 9.5-point underdogs. The Rockets have won seven games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
Toledo vs. Akron Predictions
Toledo vs. Akron Betting Odds
Toledo vs. Akron Last 10 Games
- Toledo is 9-1 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Toledo games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The Rockets’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 150.3 points scored. That’s 9.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Rockets’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 3.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Akron has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Akron games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Zips’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.8 points scored. That’s 1.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Zips are scoring 70.0 points per game compared to their 71.7 season average.
Toledo vs. Akron Betting Trends
- Toledo has gone 13-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rockets are 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Toledo have hit the over seven times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Rockets put up 80.2 points per game, 18.1 more points than the 62.1 the Zips allow.
- Toledo is 13-4 against the spread and 16-3 overall when scoring more than 62.1 points.
- Akron has registered an 8-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Zips have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Akron games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Zips’ 71.7 points per game are just 3.8 more points than the 67.9 the Rockets give up.
- When it scores more than 67.9 points, Akron is 6-2 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
Toledo vs. Akron Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Toledo’s 18 games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- There have been six Akron games that have finished with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151.9 points per game, 11.4 points more than the point total of 140.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 130 points per game, 10.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Rockets have seen a 147.5 over/under in their games this season, 7.0 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Zips games have an over/under of 137.4 points this season, 3.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Toledo Team Leaders
- Ryan Rollins: 20.0 PTS, 2.0 STL, 47.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (31-for-90)
- JT Shumate: 15.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.4 FG%, 48.8 3PT% (40-for-82)
- Rayj Dennis: 11.8 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (19-for-50)
- Setric Millner Jr.: 14.2 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Ra’Heim Moss: 7.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.0 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (7-for-32)
Akron Team Leaders
- Enrique Freeman: 12.2 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 64.0 FG%
- Xavier Castaneda: 13.5 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (41-for-105)
- Ali Ali: 14.1 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (25-for-56)
- Greg Tribble: 6.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.3 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Bryan Trimble Jr.: 10.5 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (45-for-136)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.