Check out the player props available for Tee Higgins when he hits the field in NFL action on Sunday at 3:00 PM ET live on CBS. The AFC Championship Game will see Higgins’ Cincinnati Bengals hit the field against the Kansas City Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Higgins Receiving Insights
- Higgins averages 64.2 receiving yards, 7.3 fewer than the over/under of 71.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Higgins has recorded over 71.5 receiving yards in seven of 19 games this season.
- Higgins picks up 64.2 receiving yards per game, 2.6 more than his average over/under (61.6).
- Higgins has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in eight of 17 games this year.
- In five of 19 games this season, Higgins has a touchdown catch (including one occasion with more than one TD).
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The Chiefs yield 263.6 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Chiefs have the No. 16 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, giving up 27 this season (1.6 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.