The Saint Peter’s Peacocks (8-7, 6-2 MAAC) host the Manhattan Jaspers (10-6, 3-4 MAAC) after winning three straight home games. The Peacocks are favored by 6.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 28, 2022. The over/under in the matchup is set at 134.
Saint Peter’s vs. Manhattan Predictions
Saint Peter’s vs. Manhattan Betting Odds
|Saint Peter’s||-6.5||134 points|
Saint Peter’s vs. Manhattan Last 10 Games
- Saint Peter’s has a 3-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Peacocks games has gone over the set total two times.
- The Peacocks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 131 points scored. That’s three fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Peacocks have a points-per-game average 2.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Manhattan covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Manhattan games have surpassed the set total nine times.
- The last 10 Jaspers games averaged 139.7 total points, 5.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Jaspers are scoring 78.1 points per game compared to their 73.5 season average.
Saint Peter’s vs. Manhattan Betting Trends
- Saint Peter’s has covered the spread in a matchup four times this season (4-2-0).
- The Peacocks are winless against the spread when they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Games involving Saint Peter’s have hit the over twice out of six chances this season.
- The Peacocks score 65.9 points per game, 6.2 fewer points than the 72.1 the Jaspers give up.
- Manhattan has put together a record of 9-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Jaspers have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Manhattan’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 15 chances.
- The Jaspers put up 9.5 more points per game (73.5) than the Peacocks allow their opponents to score (64).
- Manhattan is 8-1 against the spread and 9-2 overall when it scores more than 64 points.
Saint Peter’s vs. Manhattan Over/Under Trends
- Saint Peter’s and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Friday’s over/under of 134 points just once this season.
- This season, 12 of Manhattan’s games have ended with a score higher than 134 points.
- The Peacocks average 65.9 points per game against the Jaspers’ 73.5, totaling 5.4 points over the game’s total of 134.
- This matchup’s point total is 2.1 fewer points than the 136.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Peacocks have seen a 131 average over/under in their games this season, three points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Jaspers’ games this season (135.9 points).
Saint Peter’s Team Leaders
- KC Ndefo: 9.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 2.1 BLK, 42.5 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Fousseyni Drame: 7.8 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 25 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Daryl Banks III: 11.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- Hassan Drame: 7.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.9 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Doug Edert: 8.7 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 38 3PT% (19-for-50)
Manhattan Team Leaders
- Jose Perez: 17.8 PTS, 5.1 AST, 41.9 FG%, 20.9 3PT% (9-for-43)
- Elijah Buchanan: 7.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
- Josh Roberts: 8.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 68.6 FG%
- Warren Williams: 9.6 PTS, 60 FG%
- Samba Diallo: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.4 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.