The Quinnipiac Bobcats (10-7, 5-4 MAAC) host the Marist Red Foxes (8-10, 3-6 MAAC) in a matchup of MAAC teams at People’s United Center, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, January 28, 2022. The Bobcats are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 138.
Quinnipiac vs. Marist Predictions
Quinnipiac vs. Marist Betting Odds
Quinnipiac vs. Marist Last 10 Games
- Quinnipiac is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Quinnipiac games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Bobcats’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 139.8 points scored. That’s 1.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Bobcats are scoring two points less per game compared to their season average.
- Marist is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Marist games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Red Foxes games averaged 7.6 fewer points (130.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Red Foxes are scoring 68.6 points per game compared to their 69.7 season average.
Quinnipiac vs. Marist Betting Trends
- Quinnipiac is 7-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Quinnipiac games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 15 chances this season.
- The 73 points per game the Bobcats score are 6.2 more points than the Red Foxes allow (66.8).
- When Quinnipiac puts up more than 66.8 points, it is 7-4 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
- Marist is 9-8-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Red Foxes have an ATS record of 6-4.
- Games involving Marist have hit the over 10 times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Red Foxes average just 0.1 more points per game (69.7) than the Bobcats allow their opponents to score (69.6).
- When it scores more than 69.6 points, Marist is 5-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
Quinnipiac vs. Marist Over/Under Trends
- This season, Quinnipiac games have hit the over on this matchup’s 138-point total 11 times.
- This season, seven games Marist played finished with a combined score higher than 138 points.
- The Bobcats average 73 points per game against the Red Foxes’ 69.7, amounting to 4.7 points over the matchup’s over/under of 138.
- The 136.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.6 fewer than the 138 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Bobcats games is 139.9 points, 1.9 more than the over/under of 138 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is seven points more than the average over/under in Red Foxes’ games this season (131 points).
Quinnipiac Team Leaders
- Kevin Marfo: 9.9 PTS, 10.5 REB, 50.4 FG%
- Matt Balanc: 14.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (29-for-76)
- Dezi Jones: 9.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.6 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (21-for-68)
- Tymu Chenery: 7.9 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (16-for-57)
- Jacob Rigoni: 9.1 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (34-for-99)
Marist Team Leaders
- Ricardo Wright: 14.4 PTS, 44 FG%, 40 3PT% (40-for-100)
- Samkelo Cele: 10.8 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (19-for-66)
- Jao Ituka: 14.3 PTS, 53.9 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (8-for-17)
- Jordan Jones: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 65.1 FG%
- Matt Herasme: 4.6 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.