See what sportsbooks have listed for Odell Beckham Jr.’s player props in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 6:30 PM ET broadcast on FOX. Beckham and the Los Angeles Rams square off against the San Francisco 49ers at SoFi Stadium in the NFC Championship Game of the 2021 NFL Playoffs.
Beckham Receiving Insights
- Beckham puts up 31.6 receiving yards per game, 20.9 less than his over/under set for Sunday’s outing.
- Beckham has totaled over 52.5 receiving yards in six out of 19 games this year.
- Beckham’s average of 31.6 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 50.4.
- Beckham has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in six of 18 games this season.
- Beckham has six games with a touchdown catch this season, out of 19 played, but only a single TD each time.
San Francisco 49ers Rankings
- The 49ers allow 227.9 passing yards per game, the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense this season.
- The 49ers have the No. 12 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding 25 this season (1.5 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.