The Northern Kentucky Norse (9-9, 5-4 Horizon) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (11-8, 6-4 Horizon) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 28, 2022 as 2.5-point favorites. The Mastodons have also won three games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 136.5.
Northern Kentucky vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Predictions
Northern Kentucky vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Odds
|Northern Kentucky||-2.5||136.5 points|
Northern Kentucky vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Last 10 Games
- Northern Kentucky is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Northern Kentucky games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Norse games averaged 0.9 more points (137.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Norse are scoring 1.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Purdue Fort Wayne is 7-3 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Purdue Fort Wayne and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Mastodons’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 146.7 points scored. That’s 10.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Mastodons have a 72.4 points-per-game average, 2.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Northern Kentucky vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Trends
- Northern Kentucky has covered the spread in a game five times this season (5-11-0).
- The Norse are 2-6 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Northern Kentucky’s games have gone over the total six times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Norse score only 1.3 fewer points per game (69.1) than the Mastodons allow (70.4).
- When Northern Kentucky puts up more than 70.4 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- Purdue Fort Wayne has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-6-0).
- The Mastodons are 4-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Purdue Fort Wayne games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Mastodons’ 74.8 points per game are 7.4 more points than the 67.4 the Norse allow to opponents.
- Purdue Fort Wayne is 9-3 against the spread and 9-5 overall when it scores more than 67.4 points.
Northern Kentucky vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Over/Under Trends
- This season, Northern Kentucky games have gone over this game’s 136.5-point total nine times.
- A total of 12 of Purdue Fort Wayne’s games finished with a combined score higher than 136.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 136.5 is 7.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Norse (69.1 points per game) and the Mastodons (74.8 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 1.3 fewer points than the 137.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Norse have seen a 137.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Mastodons’ games have a total points bet of 145.4 points this season, 8.9 points more than the over/under for this game.
Northern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Sam Vinson: 11.3 PTS, 2.2 STL, 39.1 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (27-for-76)
- Marques Warrick: 14.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35.5 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (37-for-116)
- Trevon Faulkner: 12.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.4 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (39-for-103)
- Adrian Nelson: 7.3 PTS, 8.1 REB, 58.1 FG%
- Chris Brandon: 4.5 PTS, 64 FG%
Purdue Fort Wayne Team Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey: 16.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 48.9 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (43-for-111)
- Jalon Pipkins: 13.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.2 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (22-for-78)
- Ra Kpedi: 9.1 PTS, 67 FG%
- Damian Chong Qui: 9.7 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (26-for-77)
- Deonte Billups: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.7 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (40-for-98)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.