The New Hampshire Wildcats (8-7, 3-3 America East) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to build on a seven-game home win streak when they host the Stony Brook Seawolves (12-7, 4-2 America East) on Friday, January 28, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 139.5.
New Hampshire vs. Stony Brook Predictions
New Hampshire vs. Stony Brook Betting Odds
|New Hampshire||-2.5||139.5 points|
New Hampshire vs. Stony Brook Last 10 Games
- New Hampshire has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- New Hampshire’s last 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The Wildcats’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 130.4 points scored. That’s 9.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Wildcats have a points-per-game average 5.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Stony Brook is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Stony Brook and its opponents have hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Seawolves games averaged 1.2 more points (140.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Seawolves are scoring 75.1 points per game compared to their 72.6 season average.
New Hampshire vs. Stony Brook Betting Trends
- New Hampshire has covered the spread seven times this season (7-6-0).
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Wildcats went 4-4 against the spread.
- This season, New Hampshire’s games have hit the over five times out of 13 chances.
- The Wildcats put up 70.2 points per game, only 3.2 fewer points than the 73.4 the Seawolves allow.
- Stony Brook is 7-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Seawolves are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Stony Brook games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Seawolves’ 72.6 points per game are 8.2 more points than the 64.4 the Wildcats give up.
- Stony Brook is 7-6 against the spread and 11-3 overall when it scores more than 64.4 points.
New Hampshire vs. Stony Brook Over/Under Trends
- Three New Hampshire games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 139.5 points.
- This season, 13 games Stony Brook played finished with a combined score over 139.5 points.
- The Wildcats average 70.2 points per game against the Seawolves’ 72.6, totaling 3.3 points over the matchup’s total of 139.5.
- This game’s total is 1.7 fewer points than the 137.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Wildcats have seen a 131.7 average over/under in their games this season, 7.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.5 points separates the average total points bet in Seawolves’ games (140.0 points) and this game’s over/under (139.5 points).
New Hampshire Team Leaders
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo: 11.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (21-for-49)
- Jayden Martinez: 14.5 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (26-for-62)
- Nick Guadarrama: 12.9 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (21-for-67)
- Nick Johnson: 7.6 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (9-for-21)
- Tayler Mattos: 4.8 PTS, 44.9 FG%
Stony Brook Team Leaders
- Tykei Greene: 11.1 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.4 STL, 48.8 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (20-for-54)
- Jahlil Jenkins: 14.1 PTS, 2.0 STL, 42.3 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (35-for-90)
- Anthony Roberts: 15.0 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (24-for-79)
- Frankie Policelli: 8.1 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (33-for-81)
- Juan Felix Rodriguez: 6.1 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (16-for-68)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.