See what oddsmakers have posted as player prop bets for Mecole Hardman in Sunday’s game at 3:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Hardman and the Kansas City Chiefs hit the field against the Cincinnati Bengals at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in the AFC Championship Game of the 2021 NFL Playoffs.
Hardman Receiving Insights
- Hardman’s 40.8 receiving yards average is 15.3 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Hardman has recorded more than 25.5 receiving yards in 13 out of 19 games this year.
- Hardman’s 40.8 receiving yards per game are 2.7 more than his average over/under (38.1).
- In eight of 19 games this season, Hardman has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Hardman has had a touchdown catch in two of 19 games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The 264.6 passing yards the Bengals yield per contest makes them the 27th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- Opponents of the Bengals have put up 26 touchdowns through the air (1.5 per game). The Bengals’ defense is 13th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.