The Los Angeles Rams host the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Championship round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs as 3.5-point favorites on January 30, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET on FOX. The game’s over/under is 46.
Rams vs. 49ers Predictions
Rams vs. 49ers Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Rams and 49ers: Last Three Games
- Los Angeles is 2-1-0 against the spread in its last three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Rams and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times in those games.
- The past three Rams games averaged 1.8 more points (47.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- San Francisco has covered the spread in each of its past three contests while going 3-0 overall.
- One time in those three games, the final combined score exceeded the set total.
- The past three 49ers games averaged 2.5 more points (48.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
Rams and 49ers: Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-9-0).
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Rams have gone 5-8 against the spread.
- Games involving Los Angeles have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The Rams have won 11 of the 16 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (68.8%).
- Los Angeles is 8-4 (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -184 or shorter.
- The Rams have a 64.8% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- San Francisco has covered the spread in a game 11 times this year (11-8-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the 49ers went 3-1 against the spread.
- This year, eight of San Francisco’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the 49ers have won four out of the five games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- San Francisco has entered three games this season as the underdog by +154 or more and is 2-1 in those contests.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (46 points) 12 times this season.
- In San Francisco’s 19 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s total of 46.
- Together, the two teams combine for 52.2 points per game, 6.2 points more than the over/under of 46 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 43.4 points per game, 2.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Rams have seen a 49.4 over/under in their games this season, 3.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.0 point separates the average total points bet in 49ers’ games (47.0 points) and this matchup’s over/under (46 points).
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford is seventh overall among all players and sixth among all quarterbacks with 329.7 fantasy points (19.4 per game).
- Cooper Kupp’s 292.5 total fantasy points (an average of 17.2 per game), are enough to rank him 12th overall and first among receivers.
- So far this season, Sony Michel’s 125.3 total fantasy points make him the No. 90 fantasy player and No. 27 running back. He averages 7.4 fantasy points per game.
- Van Jefferson is the 96th-ranked fantasy player — and the 31st-ranked receiver — with 118.2 fantasy points. He averages 7.0 fantasy points per game.
49ers Players to Watch
- So far this season, Deebo Samuel is 16th overall among all players and second among all receivers with 262.0 fantasy points (15.4 per game).
- Jimmy Garoppolo has recorded 227.5 fantasy points this year (13.4 per game), good enough to place him 16th among quarterbacks and 21st overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Elijah Mitchell is 24th among running backs and 71st overall after scoring 146.0 fantasy points (averaging 8.6 per game) so far this season.
- George Kittle’s fantasy season so far has him ranked fourth among tight ends and 91st overall with 125.0 points (7.4 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.