The Kansas City Chiefs are touchdown favorites as they head into a showdown with the Cincinnati Bengals in the AFC Championship round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs on January 30, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET on CBS. The over/under for the outing is set at 54.5.
Chiefs vs. Bengals Predictions
Chiefs vs. Bengals Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs and Bengals: Last Three Games
- Kansas City is 2-1-0 against the spread in its last three games, and has a 3-0 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have hit the over all three times in those games.
- The past three Chiefs games averaged 6.2 fewer points (48.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Cincinnati covered the spread in its last three contests while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of each of the past three Bengals games fell short of the set point total.
- The Bengals’ last three outings have ended with an average of 44.8 points scored. That’s 9.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Chiefs and Bengals: Betting Trends
- Kansas City has covered the spread 10 times over 19 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 7 points or more, the Chiefs have gone 5-4 against the spread.
- This season, Kansas City’s games have hit the over 12 times.
- The Chiefs have put together a 14-5 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 73.7% of those games).
- Kansas City has played in six games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -359 or shorter and won every time.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Chiefs have an implied win probability of 78.2%.
- Cincinnati has covered the spread 12 times over 19 games with a set spread.
- This season, eight of Cincinnati’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bengals have been underdogs in 10 games this season and won six (60%) of those contests.
- Cincinnati has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +280.
- Kansas City and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (54.5 points) 10 times this season.
- There have been six Cincinnati games that have finished with a combined score over 54.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 55.3 points per game, 0.8 points more than the over/under of 54.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s over/under is 11.0 fewer points than the 43.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2021.
- This season the average total for Chiefs games is 51.8 points, 2.7 fewer than the over/under of 54.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 8.3 points separates this contest’s over/under (54.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bengals’ games (46.2 points) this season.
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II is fourth overall among all players and fourth among all quarterbacks with 363.7 fantasy points (21.4 per game).
- Tyreek Hill has put up total 185.5 fantasy points this year (10.9 per game), which make him the 43rd-ranked player overall and the seventh-ranked receiver.
- So far this season, Travis Kelce’s 170.8 total fantasy points make him the No. 52 fantasy player and No. 2 tight end. He averages 10.0 fantasy points per game.
- Darrel Williams is the 68th-ranked fantasy player — and the 22nd-ranked running back — with 149.0 fantasy points. He averages 8.8 fantasy points per game.
Bengals Players to Watch
- So far this season, Joe Burrow is ninth overall among all players and eighth among all quarterbacks with 314.2 fantasy points (18.5 per game).
- Joe Mixon has racked up 245.9 fantasy points this year (14.5 per game), enough to place him third among running backs and 19th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Ja’Marr Chase is third among receivers and 26th overall with 223.6 fantasy points (averaging 13.2 per game) so far this season.
- Tee Higgins’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 18th among receivers and 74th overall with 143.1 points (8.4 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.