Joe Mixon has player prop bets available on Sunday when he suits up at 3:00 PM ET live on CBS. Mixon’s Cincinnati Bengals enter a showdown against the Kansas City Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in the AFC Championship Game.
Mixon Rushing Insights
- Mixon’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday is set at 56.5. That’s 14.4 fewer yards than his season average (70.9).
- Mixon has totaled over 56.5 yards on the ground in 12 of 19 games so far this season.
- Mixon’s average rushing yards prop so far this season (73.9) is just a bit higher than his rushing yard average (70.9) this year.
- Mixon hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total in six of his 19 opportunities this year (31.6%).
- Mixon recorded multiple rushing touchdowns in three games this year, while scoring in 11 games.
Mixon Receiving Insights
- Mixon’s 18.5 receiving yards average is 9.0 less than his prop total on Sunday.
- Mixon has gained over 27.5 receiving yards in seven out of 19 games this season.
- Mixon’s average of 18.5 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 20.7.
- Mixon has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in seven of 19 games.
- Mixon has had a touchdown catch in three of 19 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The run defense of the Chiefs is conceding 117.6 yards per game on the ground this year, which ranks 21st in the NFL.
- The Chiefs have the No. 14 defense in the league in rushing TDs allowed, giving up 15 this season (0.9 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.