See what bookmakers have posted as player prop bet markets for Jimmy Garoppolo in Sunday’s game at 6:30 PM ET airing on FOX. Garoppolo and the San Francisco 49ers square off against the Los Angeles Rams at SoFi Stadium in the NFC Championship Game of the 2021 NFL Playoffs.
Garoppolo Passing Insights
- Garoppolo throws for 224.1 yards per game, 8.4 less than his over/under on Sunday.
- On nine occasions this year, Garoppolo has passed for more than 232.5 yards.
- Garoppolo’s average passing yards prop this season is 247.4, while his actual passing average is under that by 23.3 yards.
- Garoppolo has exceeded his passing yards prop total in eight of 18 opportunities this year.
- Garoppolo has thrown for a touchdown in 14 of 19 games this year, with more than one TD pass six times.
- In 10 of 17 games this year, Garoppolo has thrown an interception, with more than one INT on four occasions.
Garoppolo Rushing Insights
- Garoppolo’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday is set at 2.5. That is 0.5 fewer yards than his season average (3.0).
- In 42.1% of his games (eight of 19 matchups) so far, Garoppolo has rushed for more than 2.5 yards.
- Garoppolo’s average rushing yards prop bet for the season is 5.4 yards, a number he’s come up short of by an average of 2.4 yards.
- Garoppolo hit his rushing yards over once in 18 games this season.
- Garoppolo scored a rushing touchdown in two games this season, with multiple rushing touchdowns in one game.
Los Angeles Rams Rankings
- The pass defense of the Rams is allowing 263.3 yards per contest this season, which ranks 24th in the league.
- The Rams’ defense ranks second in the NFL with 17 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
- The Rams’ defense has collected 19 interceptions against opposing QBs (1.1 per game), which ranks third in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.