Before you wager on Jauan Jennings‘ player prop betting options in Sunday’s game, which starts at 6:30 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. The NFC Championship Game features a matchup between Jennings’ San Francisco 49ers and the Los Angeles Rams from SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Jennings Receiving Insights
- Jennings’ 16.6 receiving yards average is 8.9 fewer than his prop total on Sunday.
- Jennings has totaled over 25.5 receiving yards in 21.1% of his games this season (four of 19).
- Jennings has an average receiving yards prop total of 19.8. But he accumulates 3.2 less yards per game than that.
- In six of 11 games, Jennings has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Jennings has had a touchdown catch in four of 19 games this season, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Los Angeles Rams Rankings
- The 263.3 passing yards the Rams give up per game makes them the 24th-ranked pass defense in the league this season.
- Opponents of the Rams have put up 17 touchdowns through the air (1.0 per game). The Rams’ defense is second in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.