Take a look at Ja’Marr Chase’s player prop bets set by oddsmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 3:00 PM ET airing on CBS. The AFC Championship Game will see Chase’s Cincinnati Bengals square off against the Kansas City Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Chase Receiving Insights
- Chase averages 85.6 receiving yards, 1.9 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Chase has put up over 87.5 receiving yards in 42.1% of his games this year (eight of 19).
- Chase has totaled 14.9 more receiving yards per game (85.6) than his average over/under (70.7).
- Chase has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 47.4% of his games (nine of 19).
- Chase has a touchdown catch in nine of 19 games this year, scoring more than once on three occasions.
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The Chiefs give up 263.6 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Chiefs’ defense ranks 16th in the NFL with 27 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.