The Pennsylvania Quakers (7-12, 4-2 Ivy League) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to end a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Harvard Crimson (10-6, 2-2 Ivy League) on Friday, January 28, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 143.5.
Harvard vs. Pennsylvania Predictions
Harvard vs. Pennsylvania Betting Odds
Harvard vs. Pennsylvania Last 10 Games
- Harvard has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Harvard games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Crimson’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 143.3 points scored. That’s 0.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Crimson have scored 2.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Pennsylvania has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Pennsylvania and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Quakers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 145.4 points scored. That’s 1.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Quakers are scoring 74.9 points per game compared to their 70.6 season average.
Harvard vs. Pennsylvania Betting Trends
- Harvard is 5-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Crimson have an ATS record of 2-4.
- This season, Harvard’s games have hit the over seven times out of 13 chances.
- The Crimson score 74.9 points per game, only 0.3 more points than the 74.6 the Quakers give up.
- Harvard has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall when putting up more than 74.6 points.
- Pennsylvania is 10-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Quakers are 2-6 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Pennsylvania have hit the over 10 times this year.
- The Quakers score just 0.8 more points per game (70.6) than the Crimson allow their opponents to score (69.8).
- When it scores more than 69.8 points, Pennsylvania is 7-4 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
Harvard vs. Pennsylvania Over/Under Trends
- Harvard and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Friday’s over/under of 143.5 points six times this season.
- This season, 10 games Pennsylvania played finished with a combined score higher than 143.5 points.
- The Crimson average 74.9 points per game against the Quakers’ 70.6, totaling 2.0 points over the matchup’s total of 143.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 144.4 points per game, 0.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Crimson games is 142.4 points, 1.1 fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.9 points more than the average over/under in Quakers’ games this season (142.6 points).
Harvard Team Leaders
- Noah Kirkwood: 17.2 PTS, 2.1 STL, 48.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (28-for-75)
- Chris Ledlum: 15.8 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.5 STL, 43.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Luka Sakota: 10.9 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (30-for-67)
- Kale Catchings: 8.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.0 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Louis Lesmond: 8.9 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (25-for-74)
Pennsylvania Team Leaders
- Jordan Dingle: 18.7 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (43-for-130)
- Max Martz: 8.9 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
- Jelani Williams: 6.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.1 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (12-for-31)
- Michael Moshkovitz: 4.7 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Jonah Charles: 8.4 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (44-for-104)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.