Take a look at George Kittle’s player prop betting options set by sportsbooks for his next NFL game on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET airing on FOX. Kittle’s San Francisco 49ers enter a showdown against the Los Angeles Rams at SoFi Stadium in the NFC Championship Game.
Kittle Receiving Insights
- Kittle averages 53.5 receiving yards, 1.0 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- Kittle has collected more than 52.5 receiving yards in seven of 19 games this season.
- Kittle’s average of 53.5 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 62.4.
- Kittle has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 43.8% of his games (seven of 16).
- Kittle has caught a touchdown pass in five of 19 games this season, including more than one TD pass on one occasion.
Los Angeles Rams Rankings
- The Rams give up 263.3 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Opponents of the Rams have scored 17 touchdowns through the air (1.0 per game). The Rams’ defense is second in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.