MAAC opponents square off when the Fairfield Stags (9-10, 3-5 MAAC) visit the Rider Broncs (6-12, 2-6 MAAC) at Alumni Gymnasium, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 28, 2022. The Broncs are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 132.5.
Fairfield vs. Rider Predictions
Fairfield vs. Rider Betting Odds
Fairfield vs. Rider Last 10 Games
- Fairfield is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Fairfield and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Stags games averaged 3.1 more points (135.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Stags have a points-per-game average six points below their season-long scoring average.
- Rider is 1-9-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 3-7 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Rider games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The Broncs’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.2 points scored. That’s 10.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Broncs have a 66.2 points-per-game average, 0.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Fairfield vs. Rider Betting Trends
- Fairfield has put together a record of 10-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Stags have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Fairfield’s games have hit the over nine times out of 17 chances.
- The 70.9 points per game the Stags put up are the same as the Broncs give up.
- Fairfield is 6-1 against the spread and 6-3 overall when scoring more than 71 points.
- Rider has gone 1-9-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Broncs have an ATS record of 1-4.
- Rider games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Broncs put up an average of 66.7 points per game, the same as the Stags allow.
- Rider has put together a 1-4 ATS record and a 5-5 overall record in games it scores more than 66.7 points.
Fairfield vs. Rider Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 Fairfield games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 132.5 points.
- This season, eight of Rider’s games have ended with a score higher than 132.5 points.
- The Stags average 70.9 points per game against the Broncs’ 66.7, totaling 5.1 points over the game’s point total of 132.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 137.7 points per game, 5.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Stags have seen a 135 over/under in their games this season, 2.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 10.7 points separates the average total points bet in Broncs’ games (143.2 points) and this contest’s over/under (132.5 points).
Fairfield Team Leaders
- Taj Benning: 11.3 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Supreme Cook: 10.2 PTS, 8.1 REB, 55.7 FG%
- Jake Wojcik: 11.3 PTS, 36 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (44-for-120)
- Jesus Cruz: 7.9 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
- Caleb Green: 7.9 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
Rider Team Leaders
- Dimencio Vaughn: 12.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.8 STL, 43.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
- Dwight Murray Jr.: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.7 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (21-for-68)
- Mervin James: 10.4 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Ajiri Ogemuno-Johnson: 7.9 PTS, 54 FG%
- Allen Powell: 9.4 PTS, 33.5 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (32-for-93)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.