Take a look at what oddsmakers have posted for Elijah Mitchell’s player prop bets in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 6:30 PM ET broadcast on FOX. Mitchell and the San Francisco 49ers square off against the Los Angeles Rams at SoFi Stadium in the NFC Championship Game of the 2021 NFL Playoffs.
Mitchell Rushing Insights
- Mitchell averages 56.6 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 12.9 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Eight times this year (in 19 games – 42.1%), Mitchell rushed for more than 69.5 yards.
- Mitchell has an average rushing yards over/under of 68.5 so far this season. He’s fallen short of that by racking up 56.6 yards per game on the ground.
- Mitchell has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in seven games out of 17 opportunities (41.2%).
- Mitchell has scored a rushing TD in six games this season.
Mitchell Receiving Insights
- Mitchell’s 8.1 receiving yards average is 2.4 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- Mitchell has totaled more than 10.5 receiving yards in seven of 19 games this year.
- Mitchell’s average of 8.1 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 9.7.
- Mitchell has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 37.5% of his games (six of 16).
- Mitchell has caught a TD pass once this year, in 19 games.
Los Angeles Rams Rankings
- The 103.2 rushing yards per game allowed by the Rams defense makes them the NFL’s sixth-ranked run defense.
- Opponents of the Rams have scored 18 touchdowns on the ground (1.1 per game). The Rams’ defense is 23rd in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.