Player prop betting options are available for Deebo Samuel in Sunday’s NFL action at 6:30 PM ET live on FOX. The NFC Championship Game will see Samuel’s San Francisco 49ers square off against the Los Angeles Rams at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Samuel Receiving Insights
- Samuel averages 82.6 receiving yards, 29.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- Samuel has totaled over 53.5 receiving yards in 63.2% of his games this year (12 of 19).
- Samuel’s season average of 82.6 receiving yards is 15.8 more than his average over/under (66.8).
- Samuel has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in 10 of 18 games this year.
- Samuel has had a touchdown catch in five of 19 games this season, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Los Angeles Rams Rankings
- The Rams surrender 263.3 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Rams’ defense is ranked second in the NFL with 17 passing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.