The Dayton Flyers (13-7, 5-2 A-10) host the Rhode Island Rams (11-6, 3-3 A-10) after winning three straight home games. The Flyers are favored by 6 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 28, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 123.5 points.
Dayton vs. Rhode Island Predictions
Dayton vs. Rhode Island Betting Odds
Dayton vs. Rhode Island Last 10 Games
- Dayton covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Dayton’s last 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Flyers games averaged 7.8 more points (131.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Flyers are scoring 2.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Rhode Island is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Rhode Island games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The last 10 Rams games averaged 137.7 total points, 14.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Rams have scored 0.2 more points per contest compared to their 69.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Dayton vs. Rhode Island Betting Trends
- Dayton has covered the spread 10 times in 21 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 6 points or more so far this season, the Flyers have gone 3-7 against the spread.
- Dayton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Flyers average 68.8 points per game, 5.4 more points than the 63.4 the Rams give up.
- Dayton has an 8-7 record against the spread and an 11-3 record overall when scoring more than 63.4 points.
- Rhode Island has covered the spread 10 times over 18 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Rhode Island have hit the over seven times out of 18 chances this year.
- The Rams put up 8.6 more points per game (69.8) than the Flyers allow their opponents to score (61.2).
- Rhode Island has put together an 8-4 ATS record and a 9-4 overall record in games it scores more than 61.2 points.
Dayton vs. Rhode Island Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Dayton games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 123.5 points.
- A total of 14 of Rhode Island’s games finished with a combined score over 123.5 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 123.5 is 15.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Flyers (68.8 points per game) and the Rams (69.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 124.6 points per game, 1.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Flyers have seen a 133.0 average over/under in their games this season, 9.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 13.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Rams’ games this season (137.3 points).
Dayton Team Leaders
- Daron Holmes: 11.4 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 65.1 FG%
- Malachi Smith: 10.0 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
- Toumani Camara: 9.8 PTS, 49.0 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (6-for-30)
- Kobe Elvis: 7.6 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (20-for-48)
- Mustapha Amzil: 5.9 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (17-for-60)
Rhode Island Team Leaders
- Makhel Mitchell: 12.1 PTS, 3.3 BLK, 60.6 FG%
- Jeremy Sheppard: 11.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.6 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (28-for-74)
- Makhi Mitchell: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 53.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Antwan Walker: 8.5 PTS, 62.6 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (12-for-24)
- Ishmael Leggett: 8.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 35.0 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.