Before you wager on Cooper Kupp’s player prop betting options in Sunday’s game, which starts at 6:30 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. The NFC Championship Game will see Kupp’s Los Angeles Rams enter a showdown against the San Francisco 49ers at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Kupp Receiving Insights
- Kupp’s 114.5 receiving yards average is 13.0 more than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- Kupp has put up over 101.5 receiving yards in 63.2% of his games this season (12 out of 19).
- Kupp picks up 114.5 receiving yards per game, 22.4 more than his average over/under (92.1).
- Kupp has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in 14 of 19 games this season.
- Kupp has caught a TD pass in 13 games this season, out of 19, and scored more than once on five of those occasions.
San Francisco 49ers Rankings
- The 49ers allow 227.9 passing yards per game, the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense this season.
- The 49ers have the No. 12 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding 25 this season (1.5 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.