The Colorado State Rams (16-1, 6-1 MWC) are heavily favored (by 11.5 points) to extend a 12-game home winning streak when they host the UNLV Rebels (11-9, 3-4 MWC) on Friday, January 28, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5 points.
Colorado State vs. UNLV Predictions
Colorado State vs. UNLV Betting Odds
|Colorado State||-11.5||141.5 points|
Colorado State vs. UNLV Last 10 Games
- Colorado State covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The Rams and their opponents have hit the over one time in those games.
- The last 10 Rams games averaged 143.0 total points, 1.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Rams’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 5.8 points lower than their season-long average.
- UNLV has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- UNLV and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Rebels games averaged 6.3 fewer points (135.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Rebels are scoring 73.5 points per game compared to their 70.3 season average.
Colorado State vs. UNLV Betting Trends
- Colorado State has covered the spread nine times over 16 games with a set spread.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- This season, Colorado State’s games have hit the over five times out of 16 chances.
- The 78.5 points per game the Rams record are 12.3 more points than the Rebels give up (66.2).
- Colorado State is 8-5 against the spread and 14-0 overall when scoring more than 66.2 points.
- UNLV has compiled a 6-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Rebels have not covered a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving UNLV have hit the over nine times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Rebels put up just 4.7 more points per game (70.3) than the Rams give up (65.6).
- UNLV has put together a 6-3 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 65.6 points.
Colorado State vs. UNLV Over/Under Trends
- Seven Colorado State games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 141.5 points.
- There have been five UNLV games that have finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points this season.
- The Rams average 78.5 points per game against the Rebels’ 70.3, totaling 7.3 points over the matchup’s point total of 141.5.
- This matchup’s total is 9.7 fewer points than the 131.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Rams have seen a 143.7 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.1 points separates this game’s over/under (141.5 points) and the average total points bet in Rebels’ games (135.4 points) this season.
Colorado State Team Leaders
- David Roddy: 18.8 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 57.7 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (22-for-48)
- Isaiah Stevens: 15.1 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 47.2 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (24-for-67)
- Dischon Thomas: 7.4 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (16-for-35)
- John Tonje: 9.9 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 47.9 3PT% (23-for-48)
- Chandler Jacobs: 6.1 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
UNLV Team Leaders
- Bryce Hamilton: 19.9 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (42-for-124)
- Royce Hamm Jr.: 8.5 PTS, 9.9 REB, 47.1 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (11-for-27)
- Donovan Williams: 13.2 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (24-for-55)
- Jordan McCabe: 6.1 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (25-for-76)
- Michael Nuga: 6.4 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.