The Colgate Raiders (8-10, 4-1 Patriot) take a four-game win streak into a road matchup with the Boston University Terriers (14-8, 5-4 Patriot), winners of three straight. The Terriers are underdogs by only 1.5 points in the contest, which begins at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, January 28, 2022. The point total in the matchup is set at 137.5.
Colgate vs. Boston University Predictions
Colgate vs. Boston University Betting Odds
Colgate vs. Boston University Last 10 Games
- Colgate has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Colgate and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Raiders games averaged 5.7 more points (143.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Raiders have scored 1.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Boston University is 5-5 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Boston University’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Terriers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 133.0 points scored. That’s 4.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Terriers have a 70.6 points-per-game average, 1.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Colgate vs. Boston University Betting Trends
- Colgate has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-8-1).
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Raiders are 4-6-1 against the spread.
- Colgate games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Raiders put up 9.4 more points per game (74.3) than the Terriers give up (64.9).
- Colgate has a 7-6-1 record against the spread and an 8-8 record overall when scoring more than 64.9 points.
- Boston University has covered the spread 10 times over 22 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Terriers have an ATS record of 2-3.
- Boston University’s games have gone over the total 10 times this year.
- The Terriers’ 69.4 points per game are equal to what the Raiders allow.
- Boston University is 6-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall when it scores more than 69.4 points.
Colgate vs. Boston University Over/Under Trends
- This season, Colgate games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 137.5-point total 10 times.
- This season, six of Boston University’s games have ended with a score higher than 137.5 points.
- The Raiders average 74.3 points per game against the Terriers’ 69.4, totaling 6.2 points over the matchup’s point total of 137.5.
- The 134.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.2 fewer than the 137.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Raiders have seen a 144.8 over/under in their games this season, 7.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.8 points separates this matchup’s over/under (137.5 points) and the average total points bet in Terriers’ games (132.7 points) this season.
Colgate Team Leaders
- Tucker Richardson: 11.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (36-for-108)
- Ryan Moffatt: 9.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 49.6 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (26-for-65)
- Jack Ferguson: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.0 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (46-for-124)
- Keegan Records: 8.9 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 59.6 FG%
- Nelly Cummings: 16.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.9 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (38-for-90)
Boston University Team Leaders
- Sukhmail Mathon: 15.0 PTS, 9.9 REB, 52.1 FG%
- Javante McCoy: 16.5 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 47.3 3PT% (43-for-91)
- Walter Whyte: 12.9 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (21-for-63)
- Jonas Harper: 7.6 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (36-for-117)
- Fletcher Tynen: 5.8 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (9-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.