Ahead of Clyde Edwards-Helaire’s game on Sunday, which starts at 3:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some insights and stats to place the best bets. The AFC Championship Game will see Edwards-Helaire’s Kansas City Chiefs square off against the Cincinnati Bengals at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Edwards-Helaire Rushing Insights
- Edwards-Helaire’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 37.5 yards. That’s 7.1 more than his season average of 30.4.
- Edwards-Helaire has totaled over 37.5 yards on the ground in seven of 19 games so far this season.
- Edwards-Helaire’s average rushing yards over/under so far this season (51.3) is higher than his rushing yard average (30.4) this year.
- In four of 14 opportunities this season (28.6%), Edwards-Helaire has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Edwards-Helaire rushed for a TD in three games this season, with multiple rushing TDs in one game.
Edwards-Helaire Receiving Insights
- Edwards-Helaire has an average receiving yards over/under of 14.7. But he accumulates 7.1 fewer yards per game than that.
- Edwards-Helaire has had a touchdown catch in two of 19 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The 102.5 rushing yards per game conceded by the Bengals defense makes them the NFL’s fifth-ranked rush defense.
- The Bengals’ defense ranks 14th in the league with 15 rushing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.