Take a look at Cam Akers‘ player prop betting options set by bookmakers for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET airing on FOX. The NFC Championship Game features a matchup between Akers’ Los Angeles Rams and the San Francisco 49ers from SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Akers Rushing Insights
- Akers rushes for 0.2 yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s prop total of 63.5 yards.
- Not once so far this season has Akers rushed for more than 63.5 yards in a game.
- Akers puts up 32.6 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop (32.8 yards).
- Akers has out-gained his rushing yards prop bet total two times in three opportunities this year.
- Through 19 games, Akers has not scored a rushing touchdown.
Akers Receiving Insights
- Akers averages 0.6 receiving yards, 17.9 less than the prop total of 18.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Akers has totaled more than 18.5 receiving yards twice in 19 games this year.
- Akers’ average over/under for receiving yards is 8.7. But he accumulates 8.1 fewer per game than that.
- Akers has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in both of his opportunities this year.
- Having played 19 games this season, Akers has not caught a touchdown pass.
San Francisco 49ers Rankings
- Akers will face the NFL’s seventh-ranked rush defense this week. The 49ers give up 103.5 yards on the ground per game.
- Opponents of the 49ers have put up 17 touchdowns on the ground (1.0 per game). The 49ers’ defense is 21st in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.