Check out the player prop bets available for C.J. Uzomah when he hits the field in NFL action on Sunday at 3:00 PM ET live on CBS. Uzomah’s Cincinnati Bengals head into a showdown with the Kansas City Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in the AFC Championship Game.
Uzomah Receiving Insights
- Uzomah’s 29.0 receiving yards average is 6.5 fewer than his prop total on Sunday.
- In 31.6% of his games this year (six of 19), Uzomah has put up over 35.5 receiving yards.
- Uzomah has an average receiving yards prop total of 29.1. But he is accumulating 0.1 fewer yards per game than that.
- Uzomah has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 42.1% of his games (eight of 19).
- Uzomah has caught a TD pass in four games this season, out of 19, with more than one score on two of those occasions.
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The Chiefs allow 263.6 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Chiefs have the No. 16 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding 27 this season (1.6 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.