See what bookmakers have posted for Byron Pringle’s player prop bets in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 3:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. The AFC Championship Game will see Pringle’s Kansas City Chiefs enter a showdown against the Cincinnati Bengals at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Pringle Receiving Insights
- Pringle averages 33.4 receiving yards, 4.1 less than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Pringle has totaled over 37.5 receiving yards in 31.6% of his games this season (six out of 19).
- Pringle’s average prop total for receiving yards is 26.1. He has collected 7.3 more per game than that.
- Pringle has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in eight of 17 games this season.
- In six of 19 games this season, Pringle has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on two of those occasions).
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The 264.6 passing yards the Bengals yield per outing makes them the 27th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- The Bengals have the No. 13 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding 26 this season (1.5 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.