The Ohio Bobcats (15-3, 6-1 MAC) visit the Buffalo Bulls (10-7, 4-3 MAC) after winning four straight road games. The Bulls are favored by only 3 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 28, 2022. The point total is set at 149.5 in the matchup.
Buffalo vs. Ohio Predictions
Buffalo vs. Ohio Betting Odds
Buffalo vs. Ohio Last 10 Games
- Buffalo has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Buffalo games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Bulls’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 153.0 points scored. That’s 3.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulls’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 4.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- Ohio covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Ohio’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Bobcats’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.9 points scored. That’s 7.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bobcats’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 73.7, 0.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Buffalo vs. Ohio Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3 points or more, the Bulls have gone 4-4 against the spread.
- Buffalo’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Bulls record 13.3 more points per game (80.2) than the Bobcats give up (66.9).
- When Buffalo puts up more than 66.9 points, it is 6-5 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- Ohio has covered the spread eight times over 17 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Bobcats have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Ohio games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Bobcats score an average of 73.9 points per game, only 1.5 more points than the 72.4 the Bulls allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 72.4 points, Ohio is 5-5 against the spread and 11-0 overall.
Buffalo vs. Ohio Over/Under Trends
- This season, Buffalo and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 149.5 points eight times.
- In Ohio’s 17 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s over/under of 149.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 154.1 points per game, 4.6 points more than the over/under of 149.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 139.3 points per game, 10.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bulls games is 151.3 points, 1.8 more than the over/under of 149.5 points for this contest.
- Bobcats games have an over/under of 143.3 points this season, 6.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Buffalo Team Leaders
- Jeenathan Williams: 19.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.2 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (29-for-68)
- Ronaldo Segu: 15.8 PTS, 5.0 AST, 45.3 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (32-for-81)
- Josh Mballa: 13.3 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.6 STL, 1.1 BLK, 50.7 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Maceo Jack: 9.5 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (24-for-83)
- David Skogman: 7.5 PTS, 60.5 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (15-for-38)
Ohio Team Leaders
- Mark Sears: 19.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.9 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (25-for-59)
- Jason Carter: 14.3 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 44.6 FG%, 22.4 3PT% (13-for-58)
- Ben Vander Plas: 12.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.6 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (37-for-105)
- Ben Roderick: 7.0 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (14-for-70)
- Miles Brown: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.