Brandon Aiyuk has player prop bets available on Sunday when he suits up at 6:30 PM ET live on FOX. The NFC Championship Game features a matchup between Aiyuk’s San Francisco 49ers and the Los Angeles Rams from SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Aiyuk Receiving Insights
- Aiyuk’s 48.6 receiving yards average is 0.1 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Aiyuk has totaled more than 48.5 receiving yards in 42.1% of his opportunities this season (eight of 19).
- Aiyuk’s season average of 48.6 receiving yards is 0.2 fewer than his average prop total (48.8).
- In seven of 19 games, Aiyuk has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In five of 19 games this year, Aiyuk has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Los Angeles Rams Rankings
- The 263.3 passing yards per game conceded by the Rams defense makes them the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense.
- The Rams’ defense is ranked second in the league with 17 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.