The Green Bay Phoenix (4-14, 3-6 Horizon) are underdogs (by 7 points) to stop a nine-game road losing streak when they visit the Youngstown State Penguins (10-10, 4-6 Horizon) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 135.5 in the matchup.
Youngstown State vs. Green Bay Predictions
Youngstown State vs. Green Bay Betting Odds
|Youngstown State||-7||135.5 points|
Youngstown State vs. Green Bay Last 10 Games
- Youngstown State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Youngstown State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Penguins games averaged 142.1 total points, 6.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Penguins’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is four points lower than their season-long average.
- Green Bay covered the spread nine times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Green Bay and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Phoenix games averaged 131.1 total points, 4.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Phoenix are scoring 63 points per game compared to their 62.3 season average.
Youngstown State vs. Green Bay Betting Trends
- Youngstown State has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this season (11-7-0).
- The Penguins are winless against the spread when they have played as 7-point favorites or more (0-2).
- Youngstown State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The 72.9 points per game the Penguins average are just 4.6 more points than the Phoenix allow (68.3).
- Youngstown State has a 5-5 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when scoring more than 68.3 points.
- Green Bay has put together a 15-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 7 points or more so far this season, the Phoenix went 9-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Green Bay have hit the over seven times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Phoenix’s 62.3 points per game are 7.7 fewer points than the 70 the Penguins give up to opponents.
- Green Bay has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 1-2 overall record in games it scores more than 70 points.
Youngstown State vs. Green Bay Over/Under Trends
- This season, Youngstown State games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 135.5-point total nine times.
- This season, six of Green Bay’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.2 points per game, 0.3 points fewer than the total of 135.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 138.3 points per game, 2.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Penguins have seen a 141.8 average over/under in their games this season, 6.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.5 points more than the average over/under in Phoenix’s games this season (132 points).
Youngstown State Team Leaders
- Michael Akuchie: 12.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 44.9 FG%, 25 3PT% (12-for-48)
- Tevin Olison: 12.7 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (40-for-110)
- Dwayne Cohill: 11.8 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes: 8.5 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (22-for-52)
- Chris Shelton: 5.7 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (29-for-86)
Green Bay Team Leaders
- Emmanuel Ansong: 12.3 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Donovan Ivory: 11.9 PTS, 38 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (22-for-70)
- Japannah Kellogg: 7.2 PTS, 46.7 FG%
- Kamari McGee: 10.4 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (14-for-56)
- Lucas Stieber: 5.8 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.