The No. 11 Wisconsin Badgers (15-3, 6-2 Big Ten) are 7.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game road win streak when they visit the Nebraska Cornhuskers (6-13, 0-8 Big Ten) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at Pinnacle Bank Arena. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 147.
Wisconsin vs. Nebraska Predictions
Wisconsin vs. Nebraska Betting Odds
Wisconsin vs. Nebraska Last 10 Games
- Wisconsin has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Wisconsin games has surpassed the set total eight times.
- The Badgers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.1 points scored. That’s 8.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Badgers have a points-per-game average 1.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Nebraska covered the spread in its past 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Nebraska and its opponents have hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Cornhuskers games averaged 146.7 total points, 0.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Cornhuskers are scoring 69.9 points per game compared to their 73.3 season average.
Wisconsin vs. Nebraska Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has covered the spread 12 times over 18 games with a set spread.
- The Badgers are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Wisconsin have hit the over 13 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The 72.7 points per game the Badgers score are 6.4 fewer points than the Cornhuskers give up (79.1).
- When Wisconsin scores more than 79.1 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Nebraska is 15-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Cornhuskers are 8-0 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Nebraska have hit the over 12 times this season.
- The Cornhuskers put up 6.4 more points per game (73.3) than the Badgers give up (66.9).
- When it scores more than 66.9 points, Nebraska is 9-6 against the spread and 6-9 overall.
Wisconsin vs. Nebraska Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Wisconsin’s 19 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 147 points.
- This season, 12 games Nebraska played finished with a combined score over 147 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 147 is one point more than the combined points per game averages for the Badgers (72.7 points per game) and the Cornhuskers (73.3 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 146 points per game, one point less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Badgers have seen a 133.6 average over/under in their games this season, 13.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.9 points separates this matchup’s over/under (147 points) and the average total points bet in Cornhuskers’ games (146.1 points) this season.
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 19.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (27-for-74)
- Brad Davison: 15.4 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 37 3PT% (47-for-127)
- Tyler Wahl: 10.4 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 13.6 3PT% (3-for-22)
- Steven Crowl: 8.8 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (13-for-41)
- Chucky Hepburn: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.2 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (18-for-59)
Nebraska Team Leaders
- Alonzo Verge Jr.: 14.3 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.6 STL, 43.2 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Bryce McGowens: 15.7 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (22-for-85)
- Derrick Walker: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 70.8 FG%
- C.J. Wilcher: 8 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (30-for-80)
- Keisei Tominaga: 7.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.3 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (33-for-92)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.