The UTEP Miners (11-8, 4-3 C-USA) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Florida Atlantic Owls (11-8, 4-2 C-USA) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022 as 2.5-point favorites. The Owls have also won three games in a row. The over/under for the matchup is 132.
UTEP vs. Florida Atlantic Predictions
UTEP vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Odds
UTEP vs. Florida Atlantic Last 10 Games
- UTEP has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- UTEP’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Miners games averaged 4.1 more points (136.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Miners have a points-per-game average 0.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Florida Atlantic is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Florida Atlantic’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Owls’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 140.3 points scored. That’s 8.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Owls have scored 2.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 75.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
UTEP vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Trends
- UTEP has covered the spread nine times over 16 games with a set spread.
- The Miners are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, UTEP’s games have hit the over eight times out of 16 chances.
- The 68.4 points per game the Miners score are only 0.3 more points than the Owls allow (68.1).
- UTEP has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 9-2 record overall when scoring more than 68.1 points.
- Florida Atlantic has covered the spread 11 times over 17 games with a set spread.
- The Owls are 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Florida Atlantic have hit the over eight times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Owls put up 10.6 more points per game (75.2) than the Miners allow their opponents to score (64.6).
- When it scores more than 64.6 points, Florida Atlantic is 10-4 against the spread and 11-5 overall.
UTEP vs. Florida Atlantic Over/Under Trends
- UTEP and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (132 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, 12 games Florida Atlantic played finished with a combined score higher than 132 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.6 points per game, 11.6 points more than the over/under of 132 for this matchup.
- The 132.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.7 more than the 132 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Miners games is 135.2 points, 3.2 more than the over/under of 132 points for this contest.
- A difference of 8.9 points separates the average total points bet in Owls’ games (140.9 points) and this game’s over/under (132 points).
UTEP Team Leaders
- Jamal Bieniemy: 14.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.0 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (40-for-109)
- Souley Boum: 18.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 34.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (31-for-93)
- Keonte Kennedy: 11.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.6 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Jorell Saterfield: 8.9 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 49.4 3PT% (40-for-81)
- Jamari Sibley: 5.4 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (8-for-18)
Florida Atlantic Team Leaders
- Alijah Martin: 13.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.5 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (46-for-121)
- Michael Forrest: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.1 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (52-for-141)
- Bryan Greenlee: 10.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (33-for-79)
- Vladislav Goldin: 6.4 PTS, 53.1 FG%
- Everett Winchester: 7.5 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.