The Utah Valley Wolverines (13-6, 4-3 WAC) hit the road in WAC play against the Chicago State Cougars (6-13, 2-4 WAC) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Wolverines are double-digit favorites by 12 points in the game. The point total is set at 129.5 in the matchup.
Utah Valley vs. Chicago State Predictions
Utah Valley vs. Chicago State Betting Odds
|Utah Valley||-12||129.5 points|
Utah Valley vs. Chicago State Last 10 Games
- Utah Valley covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah Valley’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Wolverines games averaged 7.2 more points (136.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Wolverines are scoring 5.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Chicago State is 3-7 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Chicago State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Cougars games averaged 132.9 total points, 3.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Cougars have scored 0.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 61.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Utah Valley vs. Chicago State Betting Trends
- Utah Valley is 10-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolverines are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 12-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Utah Valley’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The 73.7 points per game the Wolverines put up are only 0.2 more points than the Cougars allow (73.5).
- When Utah Valley puts up more than 73.5 points, it is 5-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- Chicago State is 16-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 12-point underdogs or more, the Cougars have a perfect ATS record of 9-0.
- This season, 11 of Chicago State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cougars’ 61.4 points per game are only 2.7 fewer points than the 64.1 the Wolverines give up.
- Chicago State has put together a 4-1 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record in games it scores more than 64.1 points.
Utah Valley vs. Chicago State Over/Under Trends
- Utah Valley and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (129.5 points) 12 times this season.
- This season, 12 games Chicago State played finished with a combined score higher than 129.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.1 points per game, 5.6 points more than the total of 129.5 for this matchup.
- The 137.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 8.1 more than the 129.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Wolverines games is 138.6 points, 9.1 more than the over/under of 129.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.7 points separates the average total points bet in Cougars’ games (136.2 points) and this contest’s over/under (129.5 points).
Utah Valley Team Leaders
- Fardaws Aimaq: 19.3 PTS, 13.8 REB, 1.5 BLK, 47.9 FG%, 32 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Connor Harding: 11.3 PTS, 43 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (28-for-73)
- Blaze Nield: 7.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
- Le’Tre Darthard: 10.5 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (33-for-88)
- Tim Fuller: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 60.8 FG%
Chicago State Team Leaders
- Coreyoun Rushin: 9.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 44.7 FG%, 11.8 3PT% (2-for-17)
- Brandon Betson: 13.4 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (41-for-113)
- Jahsean Corbett: 12.1 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (22-for-63)
- Dominique Alexander: 7.6 PTS, 33.7 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (18-for-52)
- Teddy Bayi Ba Mandeng: 3.3 PTS, 38.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.