The Eastern Illinois Panthers (2-17, 0-6 OVC) are big, 12.5-point underdogs as they look to turn around a 10-game losing streak when they visit the UT Martin Skyhawks (6-13, 3-5 OVC) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at Skyhawk Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is 132.5 for the matchup.
UT Martin vs. Eastern Illinois Predictions
UT Martin vs. Eastern Illinois Betting Odds
|UT Martin||-12.5||132.5 points|
UT Martin vs. Eastern Illinois Last 10 Games
- UT Martin is 3-7 overall and 7-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 UT Martin games has gone over the set total three times.
- The past 10 Skyhawks games averaged 9.9 more points (142.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Skyhawks’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 4.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Eastern Illinois has a 0-10 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread 10 times in those games.
- Eastern Illinois and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Panthers games averaged 132.2 total points, 0.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Panthers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 52.1, 3.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UT Martin vs. Eastern Illinois Betting Trends
- UT Martin has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-4-0).
- UT Martin’s games have gone over the total eight times this season.
- The 69.5 points per game the Skyhawks score are the same as the Panthers give up.
- UT Martin has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when scoring more than 73.0 points.
- Eastern Illinois has covered the spread in each of its 17 games with a set spread.
- The Panthers are a perfect 11-0 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Eastern Illinois’ games have gone over the total three times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Panthers’ 55.7 points per game are 18.8 fewer points than the 74.5 the Skyhawks allow to opponents.
UT Martin vs. Eastern Illinois Over/Under Trends
- This season, UT Martin and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 132.5 points 17 times.
- This season, four of Eastern Illinois’ games have finished with a combined score higher than 132.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 125.2 points per game, 7.3 points fewer than the over/under of 132.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 147.5 points per game, 15.0 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Skyhawks have seen a 143.8 over/under in their games this season, 11.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Panthers’ games this season (133.4 points).
UT Martin Team Leaders
- K.J. Simon: 16.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 1.4 BLK, 44.6 FG%, 26.6 3PT% (21-for-79)
- KK Curry: 10 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Chris Nix: 7.4 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 52 FG%
- Koby Jeffries: 6.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 52.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Bernie Andre: 9.4 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (17-for-55)
Eastern Illinois Team Leaders
- Kejuan Clements: 8.5 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 24.6 3PT% (14-for-57)
- Rodolfo Rufino Bolis: 6.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.6 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Kashawn Charles: 8.9 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (27-for-76)
- Henry Abraham: 6.3 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (25-for-65)
- Paul Bizimana: 6.5 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.