The Georgia Southern Eagles (8-9, 1-5 Sun Belt) are underdogs (+1) as they attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the UL Monroe Warhawks (10-10, 2-6 Sun Belt) at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at Fant-Ewing Coliseum. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
UL Monroe vs. Georgia Southern Predictions
UL Monroe vs. Georgia Southern Betting Odds
|UL Monroe||-1||140.5 points|
UL Monroe vs. Georgia Southern Last 10 Games
- UL Monroe is 4-6 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- UL Monroe’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The Warhawks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 142.4 points scored. That’s 1.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Warhawks’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 6.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Georgia Southern is 2-8 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Georgia Southern and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Eagles’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 132.2 points scored. That’s 8.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Eagles have scored 5.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
UL Monroe vs. Georgia Southern Betting Trends
- UL Monroe has gone 14-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Warhawks have an ATS record of 4-2.
- Games involving UL Monroe have hit the over 11 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 75.2 points per game the Warhawks score are 10.5 more points than the Eagles give up (64.7).
- When UL Monroe totals more than 64.7 points, it is 6-6 against the spread and 9-6 overall.
- Georgia Southern is 9-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this year, the Eagles have gone 7-1 against the spread.
- This season, 10 of Georgia Southern’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Eagles’ 70.0 points per game are 5.8 fewer points than the 75.8 the Warhawks allow.
- Georgia Southern is 2-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it scores more than 75.8 points.
UL Monroe vs. Georgia Southern Over/Under Trends
- This season, UL Monroe and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 140.5 points 11 times.
- This season, seven of Georgia Southern’s games have ended with a score higher than 140.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 140.5 is 4.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Warhawks (75.2 points per game) and the Eagles (70.0 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under equals the 140.5 average points per game these two teams have combined to allow this year.
- The Warhawks have seen a 143.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.3 points more than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (133.2 points).
UL Monroe Team Leaders
- Russell Harrison: 13.4 PTS, 49 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (45-for-114)
- Andre Jones: 13.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.9 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (9-for-39)
- Elijah Gonzales: 6.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 44.3 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
- Nika Metskhvarishvili: 10.8 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (24-for-58)
- Thomas Howell: 9 PTS, 58.3 FG%
Georgia Southern Team Leaders
- Andrei Savrasov: 12.1 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
- Kamari Brown: 10.4 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (26-for-74)
- Elijah McCadden: 12.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.2 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
- Prince Toyambi: 7.2 PTS, 62.7 FG%
- Cam Bryant: 7.5 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 37 3PT% (20-for-54)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.