The UCSD Tritons (8-10, 0-0 Big West) are 6.5-point underdogs as they try to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Cal Poly Mustangs (4-12, 1-4 Big West) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at RIMAC Arena. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 133.
UCSD vs. Cal Poly Predictions
UCSD vs. Cal Poly Betting Odds
UCSD vs. Cal Poly Last 10 Games
- UCSD has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- UCSD’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Tritons’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.7 points scored. That’s 3.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tritons’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 5.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Cal Poly covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Cal Poly and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Mustangs games averaged 126.4 total points, 6.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Mustangs have a 59.1 points-per-game average, 2.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
UCSD vs. Cal Poly Betting Trends
- UCSD has put together a record of 13-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Tritons have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving UCSD have hit the over eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 70.2 points per game the Tritons average are just 3.2 more points than the Mustangs allow (67).
- UCSD has a 7-2 record against the spread and an 8-3 record overall when putting up more than 67 points.
- Cal Poly has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-3-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 6.5 points or more so far this year, the Mustangs went 7-0 against the spread.
- Cal Poly’s games have gone over the total five times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Mustangs put up an average of 61.7 points per game, 7.1 fewer points than the 68.8 the Tritons allow to opponents.
- Cal Poly has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.8 points.
UCSD vs. Cal Poly Over/Under Trends
- UCSD and its opponents have combined to exceed Thursday’s over/under of 133 points nine times this season.
- This season, four of Cal Poly’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 133 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 131.9 points per game, 1.1 points fewer than the point total of 133 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 2.8 fewer points than the 135.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Tritons have seen a 138.6 average over/under in their games this season, 5.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (133 points) and the average total points bet in Mustangs’ games (128.9 points) this season.
UCSD Team Leaders
- Toni Rocak: 15.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Francis Nwaokorie: 11.1 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- Jake Killingsworth: 7.9 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (31-for-68)
- Bryce Pope: 11.3 PTS, 40 FG%, 31 3PT% (22-for-71)
- Jace Roquemore: 6.9 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (13-for-44)
Cal Poly Team Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma: 13.4 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 31 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Camren Pierce: 8.2 PTS, 34.8 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (13-for-29)
- Trevon Taylor: 7.9 PTS, 47 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Kyle Colvin: 8.8 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
- Brantly Stevenson: 6.1 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.