The Long Beach State Beach (8-9, 3-1 Big West) will attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the UC Riverside Highlanders (10-5, 3-1 Big West) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022 as 6.5-point underdogs. The Highlanders have won three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 135 points.
UC Riverside vs. Long Beach State Predictions
UC Riverside vs. Long Beach State Betting Odds
|UC Riverside||-6.5||135 points|
UC Riverside vs. Long Beach State Last 10 Games
- UC Riverside is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- UC Riverside and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Highlanders games averaged 127.4 total points, 7.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Highlanders are scoring 3.0 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Long Beach State is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Long Beach State and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Beach games averaged 143.8 total points, 8.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Beach’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 70.9, 3.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UC Riverside vs. Long Beach State Betting Trends
- UC Riverside has covered the spread in a game 10 times this season (10-3-0).
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Highlanders have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, UC Riverside’s games have hit the over four times out of 13 chances.
- The 63.6 points per game the Highlanders put up are 12.5 fewer points than the Beach allow (76.1).
- Long Beach State has gone 12-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 6.5 points or more so far this season, the Beach have gone 10-0 against the spread.
- This year, 10 of Long Beach State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Beach score an average of 74.2 points per game, 14.7 more points than the 59.5 the Highlanders give up.
- Long Beach State has put together a 9-4 ATS record and an 8-7 overall record in games it scores more than 59.5 points.
UC Riverside vs. Long Beach State Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of UC Riverside’s 13 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 135 points.
- This season, 12 games Long Beach State played finished with a combined score over 135 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137.8 points per game, 2.8 points more than the over/under of 135 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 135.6 points per game, 0.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Highlanders games is 129 points, six fewer than the over/under of 135 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 10.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Beach’s games this season (145.6 points).
UC Riverside Team Leaders
- Zyon Pullin: 12.1 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Callum McRae: 8.9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 50.9 FG%
- Flynn Cameron: 10.8 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (34-for-90)
- Dominick Pickett: 9.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.4 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (22-for-70)
- J.P. Moorman II: 11.1 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 15.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48.1 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
- Aboubacar Traore: 7.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.6 BLK, 68.4 FG%
- Colin Slater: 12.5 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (35-for-88)
- Jadon Jones: 8.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.2 BLK, 42.4 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (28-for-80)
- Jordan Roberts: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.7 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.