The CSU Fullerton Titans (11-5, 4-0 Big West) are underdogs (+1.5) in their attempt to continue a seven-game win streak when they visit the UC Davis Aggies (8-5, 1-1 Big West) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at The Pavilion at ARC. The over/under for the matchup is set at 141.5.
UC Davis vs. CSU Fullerton Predictions
UC Davis vs. CSU Fullerton Betting Odds
|UC Davis||-1.5||141.5 points|
UC Davis vs. CSU Fullerton Last 10 Games
- UC Davis has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- UC Davis’ past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged three fewer points (138.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Aggies have a points-per-game average 0.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- CSU Fullerton has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- CSU Fullerton’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Titans’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 135.6 points scored. That’s 5.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Titans have scored 2.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 73.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
UC Davis vs. CSU Fullerton Betting Trends
- UC Davis has covered the spread five times in 11 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Aggies are 4-4 against the spread.
- This season, UC Davis’ games have hit the over five times out of 11 chances.
- The Aggies record 70.3 points per game, only 2.2 more points than the 68.1 the Titans give up.
- UC Davis has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when scoring more than 68.1 points.
- CSU Fullerton has covered the spread 10 times this year (10-4-0).
- The Titans are a perfect 5-0 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, seven of CSU Fullerton’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Titans put up 6.7 more points per game (73.2) than the Aggies allow their opponents to score (66.5).
- CSU Fullerton has put together a 5-2-1 ATS record and an 8-3 overall record in games it scores more than 66.5 points.
UC Davis vs. CSU Fullerton Over/Under Trends
- UC Davis and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (141.5 points) four times this season.
- There have been six CSU Fullerton games that have ended with a combined score over 141.5 points this season.
- The Aggies average 70.3 points per game against the Titans’ 73.2, totaling two points over the game’s point total of 141.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 134.6 points per game, 6.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Aggies games is 138.9 points, 2.6 fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.6 points more than the average over/under in Titans’ games this season (138.9 points).
UC Davis Team Leaders
- Elijah Pepper: 15.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.4 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (31-for-73)
- Ezra Manjon: 14.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.8 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
- Christian Anigwe: 11.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 62.6 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Caleb Fuller: 11.5 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 38 3PT% (19-for-50)
- Kane Milling: 6.2 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (15-for-43)
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 18.2 PTS, 7.8 REB, 52.5 FG%, 20 3PT% (3-for-15)
- Damari Milstead: 10.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 44.6 FG%, 32 3PT% (16-for-50)
- Vincent Lee: 9.8 PTS, 59.2 FG%
- Dante Maddox Jr.: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (14-for-49)
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 9.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.8 FG%, 27.4 3PT% (17-for-62)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.