The UAB Blazers (16-4, 6-1 C-USA) are 4-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (10-9, 2-4 C-USA) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at E. A. Diddle Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 150 points.
UAB vs. Western Kentucky Predictions
UAB vs. Western Kentucky Betting Odds
UAB vs. Western Kentucky Last 10 Games
- UAB covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- UAB’s last 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Blazers games averaged 9.4 fewer points (140.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Blazers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is two points lower than their season-long average.
- Western Kentucky is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Western Kentucky games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The Hilltoppers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.5 points scored. That’s 9.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hilltoppers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 72.9, 3.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UAB vs. Western Kentucky Betting Trends
- UAB has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this season (11-7-0).
- In games they were favored in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Blazers went 9-3 against the spread.
- Games involving UAB have hit the over 11 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The 81.2 points per game the Blazers score are 11.6 more points than the Hilltoppers allow (69.6).
- UAB is 11-3 against the spread and 15-1 overall when scoring more than 69.6 points.
- Western Kentucky is 8-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4 points or more so far this year, the Hilltoppers went 3-1 against the spread.
- Western Kentucky’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Hilltoppers’ 76.4 points per game are 13.4 more points than the 63 the Blazers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 63 points, Western Kentucky is 7-7 against the spread and 10-6 overall.
UAB vs. Western Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- UAB and its opponents have combined to exceed Thursday’s over/under of 150 points six times this season.
- In Western Kentucky’s 17 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 150.
- The Blazers average 81.2 points per game against the Hilltoppers’ 76.4, amounting to 7.6 points over the contest’s total of 150.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.6 points per game, 17.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Blazers games is 8.9 points fewer than the over/under of 150 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is eight points more than the average over/under in Hilltoppers’ games this season (142 points).
UAB Team Leaders
- Jordan Walker: 17.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.2 FG%, 42.8 3PT% (62-for-145)
- Quan Jackson: 11.4 PTS, 2.5 STL, 44.2 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (8-for-37)
- KJ Buffen: 10.4 PTS, 7.2 REB, 56.1 FG%
- Trey Jemison: 7.1 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.6 BLK, 61.8 FG%
- Tavin Lovan: 8.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.8 FG%
Western Kentucky Team Leaders
- Dayvion McKnight: 14.6 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.8 STL, 48.8 FG%, 25 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Jamarion Sharp: 8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 4.1 BLK, 72.3 FG%
- Jairus Hamilton: 13.6 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (21-for-68)
- Josh Anderson: 12.9 PTS, 2.5 STL, 48.1 FG%, 46.5 3PT% (20-for-43)
- Camron Justice: 13.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.4 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (37-for-96)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.