The UT Arlington Mavericks (8-11, 4-4 Sun Belt) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Texas State Bobcats (12-5, 3-2 Sun Belt) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at College Park Center as just 2-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 126.5.
Texas State vs. UT Arlington Predictions
Texas State vs. UT Arlington Betting Odds
|Texas State||-2||126.5 points|
Texas State vs. UT Arlington Last 10 Games
- Texas State is 7-3 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Texas State games has gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Bobcats games averaged 135.1 total points, 8.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Bobcats have a points-per-game average 3.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- UT Arlington covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 UT Arlington games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Mavericks games averaged 136.7 total points, 10.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Mavericks have a 71 points-per-game average, 2.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
Texas State vs. UT Arlington Betting Trends
- Texas State has covered the spread seven times over 13 games with a set spread.
- The Bobcats are 4-4 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Texas State’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Bobcats record just 2.3 more points per game (72.8) than the Mavericks allow (70.5).
- Texas State has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 10-0 record overall when putting up more than 70.5 points.
- UT Arlington has covered the spread 14 times this year (14-3-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 2 points or more so far this year, the Mavericks went 11-0 against the spread.
- This year, UT Arlington’s games have hit the over eight times out of 17 chances.
- The Mavericks score 5.5 more points per game (68.9) than the Bobcats allow their opponents to score (63.4).
- When it scores more than 63.4 points, UT Arlington is 5-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
Texas State vs. UT Arlington Over/Under Trends
- Texas State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 126.5 points 12 times this season.
- This season, 12 games UT Arlington played finished with a combined score over 126.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 126.5 is 15.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bobcats (72.8 points per game) and the Mavericks (68.9 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.9 points per game, 7.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bobcats games is 134.7 points, 8.2 more than the over/under of 126.5 points for this contest.
- Mavericks’ games have a total points bet of 136.4 points this season, 9.9 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Texas State Team Leaders
- Caleb Asberry: 14.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.3 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (35-for-96)
- Isiah Small: 11.5 PTS, 7 REB, 1.1 STL, 48.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (10-for-40)
- Nighael Ceaser: 9 PTS, 62.6 FG%
- Mason Harrell: 10.3 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (15-for-36)
- Shelby Adams: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.5 FG%, 55 3PT% (11-for-20)
UT Arlington Team Leaders
- David Azore: 18.5 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
- Javon Levi: 6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.2 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Patrick Mwamba: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.6 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (23-for-81)
- Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu: 5.3 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 70.8 FG%
- Montez Young Jr.: 3.5 PTS, 47.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.