The South Dakota Coyotes (12-7, 5-3 Summit) are 1-point favorites as they look to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the North Dakota State Bison (13-7, 5-3 Summit) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at Sanford Coyote Sports Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 142.5 for the matchup.
South Dakota vs. North Dakota State Predictions
South Dakota vs. North Dakota State Betting Odds
|South Dakota||-1||142.5 points|
South Dakota vs. North Dakota State Last 10 Games
- South Dakota has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- South Dakota and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Coyotes games averaged 143.1 total points, 0.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Coyotes’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 2.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- North Dakota State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- North Dakota State and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Bison games averaged 143.1 total points, 0.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bison’s per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 78.5, five points higher than their season-long per-game average.
South Dakota vs. North Dakota State Betting Trends
- South Dakota has covered the spread 11 times in 17 games with a set spread.
- The Coyotes are 4-4 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Games involving South Dakota have hit the over 10 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 74.7 points per game the Coyotes put up are 6.1 more points than the Bison give up (68.6).
- South Dakota is 8-4 against the spread and 11-3 overall when scoring more than 68.6 points.
- North Dakota State has gone 10-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bison are 6-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- North Dakota State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Bison’s 73.5 points per game are only 3.6 more points than the 69.9 the Coyotes give up to opponents.
- North Dakota State is 5-6 against the spread and 10-3 overall when it scores more than 69.9 points.
South Dakota vs. North Dakota State Over/Under Trends
- A total of 12 South Dakota games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- Eight of North Dakota State’s games finished with a combined score higher than 142.5 points this season.
- The Coyotes average 74.7 points per game against the Bison’s 73.5, totaling 5.7 points over the contest’s total of 142.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 138.5 points per game, four points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Coyotes games is 1.2 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.4 points more than the average over/under in Bison’s games this season (138.1 points).
South Dakota Team Leaders
- Mason Archambault: 14.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.3 FG%, 37 3PT% (34-for-92)
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt: 14.7 PTS, 42 FG%, 40 3PT% (34-for-85)
- Hunter Goodrick: 7.6 PTS, 8.1 REB, 55.6 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
- Tasos Kamateros: 9.6 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (29-for-82)
- Xavier Fuller: 12.8 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
North Dakota State Team Leaders
- Rocky Kreuser: 16.2 PTS, 7.9 REB, 47.5 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (39-for-99)
- Tyree Eady: 9.6 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Grant Nelson: 12.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 50 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (17-for-52)
- Sam Griesel: 12.1 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Jarius Cook: 9 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (31-for-75)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.