The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (17-4, 8-0 Summit) are heavy favorites (-23.5) as they attempt to extend an 11-game home winning streak when they square off against the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (4-16, 0-7 Summit) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at Frost Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 164.5.
South Dakota State vs. North Dakota Predictions
South Dakota State vs. North Dakota Betting Odds
|South Dakota State||-23.5||164.5 points|
South Dakota State vs. North Dakota Last 10 Games
- South Dakota State covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- South Dakota State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Jackrabbits games averaged 6.3 fewer points (158.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Jackrabbits have a points-per-game average 3.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- North Dakota covered the spread in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- North Dakota and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Fightin’ Hawks games averaged 17.3 fewer points (147.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Fightin’ Hawks are scoring 71.8 points per game compared to their 70.7 season average.
South Dakota State vs. North Dakota Betting Trends
- South Dakota State has compiled a 13-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Jackrabbits are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 23.5-point favorites.
- Games involving South Dakota State have hit the over 12 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Jackrabbits score 87.6 points per game, nine more points than the 78.6 the Fightin’ Hawks give up.
- South Dakota State has a 10-7 record against the spread and a 16-2 record overall when scoring more than 78.6 points.
- North Dakota has gone 17-1-0 against the spread this year.
- This year, nine of North Dakota’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Fightin’ Hawks score an average of 70.7 points per game, just 4.6 fewer points than the 75.3 the Jackrabbits give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 75.3 points, North Dakota is 3-2 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
South Dakota State vs. North Dakota Over/Under Trends
- This season, South Dakota State games have hit the over on this matchup’s 164.5-point total nine times.
- In North Dakota’s 18 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 164.5.
- The Jackrabbits average 87.6 points per game against the Fightin’ Hawks’ 70.7, totaling 6.2 points under the game’s point total of 164.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 153.9 points per game, 10.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Jackrabbits have seen a 159.1 average over/under in their games this season, 5.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 20.2 points more than the average over/under in Fightin’ Hawks’ games this season (144.3 points).
South Dakota State Team Leaders
- Baylor Scheierman: 14.9 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.4 STL, 51 FG%, 49.5 3PT% (50-for-101)
- Doug Wilson: 14.3 PTS, 54.8 FG%
- Zeke Mayo: 10 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (34-for-80)
- Alex Arians: 8.7 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 51.9 3PT% (27-for-52)
- Noah Freidel: 18 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (40-for-100)
North Dakota Team Leaders
- Paul Bruns: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.2 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (43-for-119)
- Tsotne Tsartsidze: 8.3 PTS, 45.3 FG%
- Matt Norman: 9.5 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (35-for-102)
- Bentiu Panoam: 6.4 PTS, 34.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- Mitchell Sueker: 9.9 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.