The SE Louisiana Lions (10-10, 2-1 Southland) are only 1.5-point favorites as they look to extend a four-game home win streak when they take on the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (15-5, 2-1 Southland) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at University Center (LA). The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5.
SE Louisiana vs. Texas A&M-CC Predictions
SE Louisiana vs. Texas A&M-CC Betting Odds
|SE Louisiana||-1.5||149.5 points|
SE Louisiana vs. Texas A&M-CC Last 10 Games
- SE Louisiana has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- SE Louisiana’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Lions games averaged 148.0 total points, 1.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Lions’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 3.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- Texas A&M-CC covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Texas A&M-CC’s past 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The Islanders’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.2 points scored. That’s 5.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Islanders have scored 5.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 78.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
SE Louisiana vs. Texas A&M-CC Betting Trends
- SE Louisiana has put together a record of 14-2-1 against the spread this season.
- The Lions have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- SE Louisiana games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 18 chances this season.
- The 78.1 points per game the Lions record are 10.5 more points than the Islanders allow (67.6).
- SE Louisiana has a 2-4 record against the spread and a 7-3 record overall when scoring more than 67.6 points.
- Texas A&M-CC is 10-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Islanders are 4-3 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 11 of Texas A&M-CC’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Islanders score only 1.6 more points per game (78.3) than the Lions give up (76.7).
- Texas A&M-CC is 5-0 against the spread and 8-0 overall when it scores more than 76.7 points.
SE Louisiana vs. Texas A&M-CC Over/Under Trends
- SE Louisiana and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (149.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, eight games Texas A&M-CC played finished with a combined score over 149.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 149.5 is 6.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Lions (78.1 points per game) and the Islanders (78.3 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 144.3 points per game, 5.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Lions games is 146.2 points, 3.3 fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.8 points more than the average over/under in Islanders’ games this season (142.7 points).
SE Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jalyn Hinton: 12.3 PTS, 7.7 REB, 2.3 BLK, 61.1 FG%
- Gus Okafor: 14.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.8 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (38-for-105)
- Keon Clergeot: 11.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.7 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (21-for-71)
- Ryan Burkhardt: 9.3 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (54-for-122)
- Joe Kasperzyk: 9.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.5 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)
Texas A&M-CC Team Leaders
- Isaac Mushila: 15.2 PTS, 9.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 60.5 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (7-for-20)
- Terrion Murdix: 8.0 PTS, 1.9 STL, 46.5 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Trey Tennyson: 12.2 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (44-for-116)
- Simeon Fryer: 7.8 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (25-for-63)
- Jalen Jackson: 6.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.