The Sacred Heart Pioneers (7-14, 3-5 NEC) are 5.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (5-14, 2-6 NEC) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at William H. Pitt Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 145.5 points.
Sacred Heart vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Predictions
Sacred Heart vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Odds
|Sacred Heart||-5.5||145.5 points|
Sacred Heart vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Last 10 Games
- Sacred Heart has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Sacred Heart and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Pioneers games averaged 4.3 fewer points (141.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Pioneers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 2.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Saint Francis (BKN) is 2-8 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Saint Francis (BKN) games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Terriers games averaged 137.2 total points, 8.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Terriers are scoring 63.5 points per game compared to their 67.6 season average.
Sacred Heart vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Trends
- Sacred Heart is 12-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pioneers have not covered the spread (0-3) when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Sacred Heart’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Pioneers average 65.3 points per game, 6.3 fewer points than the 71.6 the Terriers give up.
- When Sacred Heart scores more than 71.6 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Saint Francis (BKN) has compiled a 12-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Terriers have a perfect 6-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Saint Francis (BKN) have hit the over six times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Terriers score an average of 67.6 points per game, only 0.2 fewer points than the 67.8 the Pioneers allow to opponents.
- Saint Francis (BKN) is 4-2 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it scores more than 67.8 points.
Sacred Heart vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of Sacred Heart’s 17 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 145.5 points.
- This season, four of Saint Francis (BKN)’s games have ended with a score higher than 145.5 points.
- The Pioneers average 65.3 points per game against the Terriers’ 67.6, amounting to 12.6 points under the matchup’s point total of 145.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 139.4 points per game, 6.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Pioneers games is 3.9 points fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (145.5 points) and the average total points bet in Terriers’ games (139.8 points) this season.
Sacred Heart Team Leaders
- Tyler Thomas: 18 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.6 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (48-for-134)
- Nico Galette: 10.7 PTS, 8.4 REB, 43.6 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (22-for-73)
- Aaron Clarke: 16.7 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (25-for-78)
- Bryce Johnson: 5.4 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Alex Watson: 8.5 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (29-for-72)
Saint Francis (BKN) Team Leaders
- Michael Cubbage: 11.5 PTS, 2 STL, 35.4 FG%, 15 3PT% (6-for-40)
- Patrick Emilien: 12.1 PTS, 49.4 FG%
- Rob Higgins: 10.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (23-for-70)
- Tedrick Wilcox Jr.: 9.7 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 48.1 3PT% (38-for-79)
- Larry Moreno: 8.4 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (29-for-83)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.